Anthony J. Mauro
Affiliate – Services Unlimited Companies
28 YEARS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
United States Naval Academy, BS Political Science
- 13 years as owner of Owner Representative, General Contracting, and Property Management firms.
- 12 years Estate Management for 72,000 and 65,000 square foot homes.
- 3 years of public and personal event coordination for President George H. W. Bush and Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney.
Founder, Chairman, Estate Manager, Project Executive, Project Manager, White House and Pentagon Event Coordinator
- Owner of multiple South Florida companies that have led the successful and concurrent construction / renovation, owner representation and property management of numerous estate home and luxury condominium properties.
- Managed every aspect of design, permitting, cost control, construction and occupancy of a new 65,000 square foot ocean-front residence, guest houses, 16 acre garden and 12 acre island.
- Traveled with, and in advance of President Bush to coordinate menus, logistics, protocol, and service for formal state dinners, working meals, meetings, and receptions. Displayed ability to overcome language barriers, logistical shortcomings, and personnel shortages at several event sites throughout Europe, Asia, South America, Mexico, and the Middle East.
- Property / General Manager for significant estate homes. Responsibilities included property maintenance, renovation, new construction; security; hiring and supervising staff and vendors; financial management, inventory control, budget, shipping and receiving, payroll, and insurances; security and maintenance of some of the world’s largest art, silver, glassware, antique and gun collections.